Pricing and Benefits of Membership
Membership of Andover Triathlon Club is open to anyone. There are many benefits to joining Andover Triathlon Club, these include
- Regular training sessions in all disciplines, including sessions run by experienced, British Triathlon Federation accredited coaches
- Racing with the club in club colours at a range of triathlon events
- Some great club social events
- Discounted swim training session fees
- Discounted membership of Andover Leisure Centre
- Purchase a range of Andover Triathlon branded clothing for training, racing and leisure.
Note – you need to complete and submit a separate form and health questionnaire for each person in your application.
For full members we charge no further fees for training sessions with the exception of our coached swimming and track sessions. For associate members we charge non-member prices for swimming and track sessions.
For swimming we charge £4.00 per session for senior members, £2.00 for junior members. For non-members we charge £5.00 for adult non members and £2.50 for junior non members for a limited period – please see our taster session policy.
There is an option for full members to pay a reduced rate on a quarterly basis.
For the track we charge £1.00 per session and £2.00 for non-members for a limited period – please see our taster session policy. There is no charge for junior members at the track.
On submission of the form, please arrange to transfer funds to the Club bank account. Alternatively, you can bring a cheque or cash to one of the club coached sessions and hand over to a club representative
The bank account details will appear below on this page when you successfully submit the form – please look out for them when you hit submit!